Information provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Arts. 13 and 14 of the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679”
We would like to inform you that to establish our contractual relations our company needs to process your “personal data”. Processing personal data means (Art. 4.2) any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Obligations to be complied with include:
- Informing the individual or legal entity the data refers to on how the relative information is used;
- Ask for consent to perform the relative operations.
In order to and for the purpose of complying with the rule in Arts. 13 and 14 of the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679”, the writer would hereby like to provide you with the following information:
- Your data is processed for contractual needs and the resulting legal and fiscal obligations, and to enable effective management of financial and commercial relations. Processing will take place for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and even afterwards, to fulfil legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
- Data is processed using instruments and procedures that can guarantee its security and confidentiality and this can be done using paper supports or electronic instruments.
- Related to the data we are obliged to know, to comply with legal obligations, if you should not provide us with that data we would not be able to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits that that data is needed to perform it.
- The data subject has the right to revoke consent at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of processing taking place till that revocation.
- We may “communicate” your data, meaning by that term that we can make it known to one or more certain subjects, as follows:
– to parties appointed to processing in our company, in particular the operators
in the administrative/commercial office;
– to parties who can access data pursuant to provisions in laws, rules or community
regulations, within limits set by those laws and regulations;
– to subjects who need to access your data for purposes that are additional to the relations between you and us, within limits strictly needed to perform additional tasks assigned to them (e.g.: banks and freight carriers)
– to our consultants, within limits needed for them to perform their tasks c/o our company,
with our letter of engagement imposing confidentiality and security when processing
Data processing, GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679”, specifies identification of certain subjects attributed specific burdens and responsibilities. That is:
Process Controller: MILANI SPA with registered office in Lipomo (Co) – Via Provinciale per Lecco no. 811
Processor: MILANI SPA in the person of the Chairman pro-tempore
To give you more complete knowledge of the problem, here below are the main parts of the most important articles (art. 15-21) related to the rights of the data subject:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to and knowledge of the personal data and how it is processed;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of data, in one of the following hypotheses: processing no longer needed for the original purposes, consent revoked, objection to processing or illegal processing;
- Right to restriction of processing, that is obtain that processing of data be restricted to operations needed for storage purposes;
- Right to data portability, that is obtain your data in a structured electronic format, to possibly transmit it to a new process Controller;
- Right not to be subjected to decisions founded solely on automated processing of data, including profiling, which produce legal effects affecting you or which, in any case, have a significant effect on you.